Search

Monday, May 16, 2011

Your #1 Source for all NFL News

   Hello guys, I hope that you all are doing well. I have been working very hard on a few things on the site, and I am finally done. What I am doing is I have made a way to make Pro Football Hotline a 'one stop shop' more or less to know everything going on around the league each and every day. Every day I will come out with a new article called PFH Daily Newswire. The Daily will give you all kinds of news and you can check up on it all day, because I will add new news as the day goes on. The article will contain my view on the subject and probably a link so that you may want to read even more on that topic. You may also click the Team Links page. It gives you all the teams in their divisions with a few sites that give you all of your up to date news on your team! I willl still be writing my articles so also keep your eyes out for that! Lets have a great ride NFL fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment