Search

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Let's Not Forget what we Do

   Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing well! I decided to put this little piece of information up for people who want to know what we do on PFH and I will mentioning what's coming up on the site!

   Here at Pro Football Hotline, what I am trying to do is make this site your number one source for all NFL news. But we go even deeper than that. We cover all draft news during draft season, have live chats on the Hotline Chat, talk to our readers all of the time. Now I understand that there isn't a lot of new news here on the site, but that is a building process. This site is relatively new, so I am working on getting more connections. Please hang in there with me. I promise that this site will get better. If you follow us on Twitter @ProFballHotline, you will see that I release NFL news always. Our motto on Twitter is that we will talk football with you anytime that you wish. What I am asking from you guys is to please spread the word about the site/Twitter. I want your follows and not just that. I would like all of you to talk NFL with me when you get some free time! Together we can make this one of these the best professional football sites out there.

   Okay guys, now lets talk about what is coming up on the site. I have had some time to reflect on the draft and on Monday I plan on giving team reports. I think that it was a very good draft this year. I loved watching it this year and giving pick by pick analysis on Twitter. Watching the first round of the NFL Draft is always very exciting, but i feel the same about watching the rest of the draft. I look forward to sharing my articles with all of you. I hope that you will help Pro Football Hotline become a great site. Remember that the same rules apply for the site. Leave your thoughts in a comment on these articles and I will be happy to reply to all of you! Ask any questions that you may have! We want to make this a great site for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment