Search

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday- Wild Card games on the Gridiron

   Now that it is Sunday, lets take a look at the Sunday games. Yesterday, both of my picks were wrong, but I plan on bouncing back with two wins today!  

   Ravens @ Chiefs. This will be another great game in the Wild Card round. Yesterday after two great games, this one will add to it. I think that it will be a close game, and I can not wait to watch it. Both offenses will do very well. Flacco will need to help his offense generate long drives, and to score some points. In the Playoffs the quarterback needs to play very well, and if Flacco doesn't, the Ciefs can have this game. The Ravens defense has a very tough challenge, and that is to stop Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones. The Chiefs running game is the most dangerous in the NFL. The Ravens defense better be able to stop them, and stop the Cassel to Bowe connection as well. The Ravens have another challenge and that is to go to Arrowhead Stadium and to get a win. The Chiefs are 7-1 this year at home. A very good home record. The Chiefs fans are ready to get loud today. I see this game getting very interesting late in the game. My Pick= Chiefs 27-24

   Packers @ Eagles. This game can easily go either way. This will be the hardest one to pick. I love Aaron Rodgers, but the Packers defiantly lack in the running game, and that will hurt you in the Playoffs. The Eagles have a nice balanced offense, and depending on how the Packers defense on how they will hold Mike Vick. ike Vick has gotten injured a few times this season, so that might hold him back to get rid of the ball a few more times today. I think that whoever plays the best defense will be the winner today. I am going to take the balanced offense. My Pick= Eagles 41-34

No comments:

Post a Comment