Search

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 7 on the Gridiron

   Hey everyone, I hope that you are as ready as I am for this Sunday of NFL games. I am defiantly looking forward to it. Many games that I am wanting to watch, and I hope you like the games that I pick. Lets do it!

  Okay, for the first game that I will pick is the
Bengals vs. Falcons. I see Matt Ryan having a big game this week. Ryan has already had a very good year so far, looking sharp, and is being very accurate. On the other side is Carson Palmer. Palmer hasn't looked the sharpest, and isn't getting it to all of his targets. T.O. has been his biggest target, as Ochocinco is watching from behind. I think Michael Turner needs to have a better game than he has been showing this year, to win this game today. Matt Ryan should be looking towards Roddy White's way quite a few times today, because I think that he could have a big day today. As for the Bengals, Palmer needs to be accurate. He needs to get it to his weapons, and the defense needs a very dominate game to show that they aren't laying down this year. The Bengals need a big turn around win, but I don't see it being against the Falcons. My Pick= Falcons

   I like the Steelers vs. Dolphins game. This game is gonna be a good one. Should be a close game in score, but in the end one team has to come out on top. The Dolphins like to run the ball, but the Steelers have shown this year that they can do the same. Mendenhall is having a fantastic season. Defiantly on his way to have a lot better year than he had last year. Roethlisberger has had another week of practice with his receivers and should be looking sharper. The Steelers defense is still playing out of this world, and I see them getting at least four sacks today. Maybe even more. Ronnie Brown needs to get his legs running hard today, and receivers like Bess need to get open. I think Roethlisberger will be looking towards one guy in particular today. Heath Miller. I have looked at a lot of things on this Dolphins defense, and it isn't often when the Dolphins give away the long ball, so that kind of means Mike Wallace will be held up a little more. Heath Miller is going to be key. If Ben can get it to him, watch out Miami. My Pick= Steelers

   Redskins vs. Bears. This game is a little tricky, but then again on will come out on top. The Bears offensive line has some serious problems right now. Cutler does not have time to get the ball out of his hand, and that can still be the problem this Sunday. If Orakpo can get to Cutler, things can get bad fast. Orakpo has looked very good this year. Playing with a lot of heart. If the o-line can hold up for Cutler, then it is a different match up, but I don't see it changing. McNabb needs to get the ball to his targets, and let them do the work. Ryan Torain can take a great load off of McNabb as well. Torain is looking good, as he could be taking over Portis as the #1 back there for years to come. I like Anthony Armstrong in this game. McNabb needs to get the ball to him. My Pick= Redskins

   Patriots vs. Chargers. What is going on with the Chargers? I think that is one of the biggest mysteries in the NFL right now. I think that we can agree that the special teams have not looked good, but offensively Phillip Rivers has looked very good. Getting it to his weapons. Ryan Matthews needs to have a big game if they really want to put it away against the Patriots. I like the way the Patriots offense has looked, getting the ball to a guy like Danny Woodhead. Woodhead has been a good target for Brady, and I like him this game too. Will Deion Branch have another good game for the Patriots? Wes Welker will get the ball. Brady needs all of his targets in this one, and I like the Patriots chances. My Pick= Patriots

   Vikings vs. Packers. Vikings need to keep winning to save their season, but the Packers could use a win as they are only 3-3. Brett Favre coming back to Green Bay. Will Aaron Rodgers finally get one over Favre? With problems with the Packers secondary, and with Randy Moss now there, you have to be scared for the Packers defense. Not to mention Clay Matthews being a little banged up. If Adrian Peterson can get going, on top of a good passing game, I don't see Aaron Rodgers and the Packers coming away with this one. My Pick= Vikings

   Well okay everybody, make sure you check out the picks before you watch the games. Have a great weekend guys. Leave you comments, and what you think about each match up. Tell me what you think about my picks, and remember to vote on my poll! Bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment