Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

PFH News Breaker

   Hey guys, it is time for your news breaker. Check out and participate what's going on around the Hotline. Hope you guys are enjoying the site. Your opinion matters here!
1. Vote on my poll. Very tough question. You guys at this moment, think Jerome Bettis is the best Power Back ever. Will it change?

2. Is the Hotline as HOT as it could be? Looking for some new ideas on what can make this site even better. So go to my Twitter and go to my Facebook Fan Page, and tell me what can make this site better, or if I am doing everything the best it can be.
Twitter= http://twitter.com/ProFballHotline <-------------> Facebook Fan Page= http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Football-Hotline/163955016967842          Follow me, like me, or leave a comment at the end of this post, or you can even leave your thought in the Hotline Chat.

3. A secret post is coming soon. I think that it will be a good one. So make sure that you check every now and then to see if it is up yet.

4. PFH's Players of the Week and DUD of the Week

5. New chat on the Hotline coming sometime this week. More information about that is coming soon. Check the Hotline Chat for anymore information about this.

   Remember guys, I really could use you guys to be vocal on this post and to take action! Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. no reason to come back. your readers are horrible. Jerome Bettis getting more votes than Earl Campbell? Either they're all 16 years old or total idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To:JDeSab
    Whats up with a comment like that ...They were both great power backs ...Its all a matter of opinion...and if you judge a site by the results of a power rb poll maybe your opinion don't matter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JDeSab well because jerome bettis is the best. So take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's too tough to decide for who's the best.
    I love watching highlights of all those players.
    I respect Okoye because not only was he, like all the other players in a class of their own, but... he just naturally picked up the game. "Nigerian Nightmare BABY!"

    ReplyDelete