Search

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PFH News Breaker

Hey everyone, how have you guys been? I want you guys to read the News Breaker, because there's a lot of things going to be happening on the Hotline so make sure you check in. Lets have some fun talking football!

1. My first official chat will be this Friday in the Hotline Chat. October 22nd at 4:00 - 5:00 P.M. I want all of the people possible to make this chat. Everyone can talk not just me. Put in your comments, opinions, questions in the chat. We can all talk about each topic.

2. The best OLB in the NFL today is LaMarr Woodley. Said by you the fans. Check out my new poll and vote right now. I want more votes than ever before. So everyone needs to vote.

3. I read a very good article, and I just want all of you guys to read it. One for the Good Guys. That is the title. http://steelersnstuff.blogspot.com What an article. Make sure that you read it and comment under it. Very good article.

  4. PFH's Players of the Week & DUD of the Week

   Okay guys. Working everyday to make this a great site. Spread the word about the site please. Keep checking the site guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment