Search

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 6 on the Gridiron

Hey guys. How have you been? I hope very well. Well let's get to the games, and of course my picks.

Alright, my first game is the Ravens vs. Patriots. Man, this is going to be a good game. When I think of this game I think of Ray Rice. Kind of like when he played the Patriots last year in the postseason. We all know that Ray Rice tore up the Patriots defense. The Patriots defense scares me. I don't think that I can trust them. Ray Rice should have a monster game against the Patriots. If Joe Flacco gets the ball out of his hands quickly, and is accurate, kind of like when the Ravens played the Steelers, then I don't see Tom Brady and the Patriots winning this game. My Pick= Ravens

My next game that I think will be good is the Saints vs. Buccaneers. I was so happy to find out that I picked the Buccaneers last week to beat the Bengals and they did. Now this is kind of like the same situation as last week for the Buccaneers. If the Buccaneers play hard, they really can win today against a team that has been struggling. I think that one of these games, the Saints are going to show that they are the champs, and really explode on a team. Josh Freeman has been playing very well, as is Mike Williams. This is a very hard pick. Harder than people may think. My Pick= Saints

The Cowboys vs. Vikings is a game that I really want to see. Watch this game slowly. Really get a feel for this game. This game for both teams will show you how the rest of the season will go for each team. This game will build confidence for whoever wins today, and will bring a lot more wins. Whoever loses will be sitting watching from behind, because they just don't have it this year. With the addition of Randy Moss is key foe the Vikings right now. I think it will help this game. The Cowboys have to get Miles Austin rolling in this game. I love this match up, and if you don't get pumped about this game, you must be crazy. My Pick= Vikings

Colts vs Redskins. I like this game, but I think Peyton Manning will explode after a slow game last week. If the Redskins can carry a shoot out, then maybe they might have a shot in this game. I like the Colts in this game because of that reason. Both defenses have work that needs to get done this game. The Redskins have to get in Manning's face if they want to win, but Collie, Garcon, Clark, and Wayne are hungry. They are ready to explode, if the defense is ready or not. My Pick = Colts

Okay guys, have a great time watching the games this weekend. I love doing this post. Comment on what games you like this weekend. Tell me what you think about you picks. We all love football so lets talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment