Search

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Twitter Contest

   Hey guys, how has everyone been? I am holding a Twitter Contest today! This is going to be fun. Okay let me explain to you how this is done.

   My next article on this site will be called "Keeping up with the Fans." I will pick one lucky person to be in this post! One fan will be able to voice his/her NFL opinion on an article where the whole world can see! That lucky fan will be able to talk about his/her favorite team, what is going on around the NFL, the Draft, the lockout, and the upcoming season (maybe). Now let's get to the rules!


  •  To qualify, send me a regular message (not private) on Twitter by 3:30 P.M Eastern today. Tell me your original name, and that you want in on the contest.

  • At 3:35 P.M Eastern. I will start taking tally on the contest. You must get all of the NFL fans that you possibly can to follow @ProFballHotline. Tell the person to follow and to send me a regular message (not private) that the qualifier sent me to follow you. Whoever gets the most fans to follow by 9:30 P.M. Eastern, wins the contest.
                                               FOR EXAMPLE
  @SK280 = Qualifier      -      I want to be in the Contest
 ProFballHotline -@SK280           -      You are in

@SK280 - @FGH21      -    Hey, I am in a contest to be in a NFL article. Follow @ProFballHotline I really want to win!

@FGH21 - @ProFballHotline -              @SK280 told me to follow.

    That is something around the lines of how it should work.

                                                         Why?
   Why are we doing this you may ask. Well, during the lockout, everything has slowed down, and I just want some fans to get a little excited. You may also say that I am just trying to get followers, and that is true. I want more people to join us in our chats, and to comment whenever on this site! Have fun ladies and gentlemen and good luck! If there are any questions ask on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment