Search

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tiki Barber is Back

   What you have heard all day is true my friends. Tiki Barber is coming back to the National Football League. Tiki has been retired for over 3 seasons, and in fact on his first season of retirement, is the year the Giants, the team he retired with, won Super Bowl 42. Tiki filed papers to come out of retirement today, and the Giants will need to activate him, and will probably make a move by releasing him to free agency.

   Many questions going around on why would Tiki come back? Does he need money? Well I think that this would probably be the reason, unless if it is his true love for the game. I don't see Tiki signing any where and getting a big role. I see a very slim market for Barber. Do you remember when Shaun Alexander was a free agent? Well, I think that signing Tiki Barber now is like signing Shaun Alexander any time after that MVP season. I hope that Tiki would prove me wrong if he wasn't just coming back to sit on the bench and collect a pay check, and to come back to really play hard to make a remarkable comeback. What are your thoughts on the Tiki Barber story? Leave your comments here under this article in the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment