Search

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NFL Lockout Fan Forum

NFL Fans, it is time! Time to voice your opinion right here on the Hotline. I want each and everyone of the people that read my blog to leave a comment under this article. Please, tell us NFL Fans who you are, and how this lockout is effecting you. You guys know how I feel about the lockout if you have read An Untitled Message. Tell us how you feel. Leave as many comments as you would like and please follow me on Twitter @ProFballHotline to get the link so that you can help me spread the word. I am even going to try to get a NFL player or two to comment.

To comment= It is very easy. Just go below this article and click the big white box and leave your comment.

To Post= After you have written your comment, click comment as. If you want to leave your name, click name/URL and just type your name.

Last Note: If you would please let us know your name! Please tell us who you are and how you feel. Of course if you absolutely don't feel like it, there is the anonymous option. I hope to hear from all of you in the comment box! I will speak to each and everyone of my followers on this!

11 comments:

  1. The Longer this lockout goes the more negative effect it has on the NFL and its fan base . Nothing good can come of this. Owners & players need to wake up soon because fans are already starting to get fed up including me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again the NFL is showing that they really don't care about the fans. The fact that they have let it go this long is just proof of that. They think that there is nothing they can do to hurt their fan base, but they are seriously wrong. If attendance at the NFL Draft was any indicator, there are a lot of mad fans and if this continues, the NFL WILL lose a lot of fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think with the lockout the NFL is losing one of the most important parts of the season, "the offseason". It is one of my favorite things about the NFL. I like to read evaluations of how the incoming rookies are fitting in with the team and also free agents brought in. I dont think we will miss games but look for some sloppy football the first couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan said,

    If the NFL misses one game because of this lockout, I am finished with football, I love this game, but the filthy rich owners and spoiled players do not care about the fans, so I will do my part to show my distaste for this work stoppage. I will not give any of my money to any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a long time Steeler fan, I hope and pray that they come to their senses before we start cancelling training camp/pre-season/games, etc. I know that the owners won't miss much money because they aren't going to have to pay salaries but they need to think about the long term as far as ticket/merch sales. If they cancel stuff that true nfl fans look forward to every year (training camp,etc) then I'm absolutely sure that it will have a negative effect on their future revenue!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the owners and players need to wake up! without the fans, the NFL would nort be what it is!!! we are the ones who wath and attend games, buy jerseys and other merch, and support our teams win or lose. they need to get this settled so the fans can enjoy some good football this fall!! this chick will not be a happy camper if she doent get to watch football this year!!! i could rant about this all day

    GO PACK GO!!!
    ~T
    follow me on twitter @CM3Fanatic22

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's unfair to the players, the fans, and most of all the new NFL rookies. Get over this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FL fans find the ultimate selection of nfl jersey for your favorite team. Buy Authentic NFL Football Jerseys including Vintage, Replica, Pro Bowl and so on at cheap NFL Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Screw the NFL !!! Once they get this resolved I think all of the fans should boycott all NFL functions until we bring them to their knees and we the fans get something out of this deal~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Green Bay Packers Jerseys might have experienced a special teams disaster Aaron Rodgers Jersey Sunday Were it not for Randall Cobb's quick feet, Tim Masthay's quick thinking and D.J. Smith's quick reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I AM a fan of your blog.This is a cool adn nice read. The blog is written in such a way that it is so easy to read and understand.

    ReplyDelete