Search

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week 13 on the Gridiron

   Hello everyone, I hope all is well. Le's get to some picks!

   The first game that looks to be good is Browns @ Dolphins. This game will be even more interesting because QB Jake Delhomme will be getting his second start in a row because of the Colt McCoy injury. Which I think is an advantage to the Dolphins. The Browns will need to run Peyton Hillis several times to take control of this game. The Dolphins defense will need to stop Hillis if they want to win this game. The Dolphin offense will also need to run the ball several times. Need to get Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams rolling in this game. By time this game is over, I just think that the Dolphins have more weapons. That Browns defense will be on the field for a long time, and I just don't see them holding the Dolphins this week. My Pick= Dolphins

   Jets @ Patriots. Man on Monday Night this will be a showdown. I love this match up. Both teams battling for the top spot in the division. Both teams standing at 9-2. The Jets are very good on the road, and lets not forget about that defense. I think they get after QB Tom Brady today. I just don't think the Patriots have the kind of team to play a tough game like this. The Patriots defense, one of the worst in the League, this is probably what we will need to see most in this game is defense. The Patriots will first need to stop Santonio Holmes, who has been rolling, Tomlinson, and Keller. A lot of weapons that can help them win this game. On the Patriots, you have Tom Brady, and maybe that is all you need. Brady has been on fire, and there is talk about how he could win MVP this year. Brady has some weapons in Wes Welker and Branch. Let's not forget the tight ends he uses in Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski, they do have a good offense, but I do remember Super Bowl 41, when The Patriots had a very good offense, were undefeated, and were stunned by the Giants, and the Giants got after Brady several times. Forced mistakes,. and defeated the Patriots. I kind of see that same thing happening here. Both teams don't like each other and will show that Monday Night. My Pick= Jets

   Steelers @ Ravens. Well if this game doesn't make the hair stand on the top of your head, I don't know what will. Both teams hate each other. Both teams will express that on Sunday Night. Hearing a lot of talk that Ben Roethlisberger's foot will be the reason why they lose this game. The Steelers will not make excuses if they were to lose this game. I see it differently. I see the Steelers completely rolling over the Ravens in this game. The Steelers defense will not let you do what you did last time in Pittsburgh. The defense will make a statement in this game. Now there is the Ravens defense who is also very good, and will try hard to get after Ben, but the Steelers will hand the ball off, and I think that Mendenhall has a decent game today. The Steelers will produce enough offense to win the game today. With Flacco having a good second half of the season, the Steelers will be ready for him. Defensive Coordinator Dick LeBeau will be ready to dial up some great plays on defense. Some blitzes that will get Flacco on the ground. Are we forgetting Ray Rice? Nope, if you think you can run against this defense in this kind of game, you are crazy. Sunday Night is the night that the Steelers will show that they are for real. My Pick= Steelers

   Well everybody, I hope you enjoyed my picks, if you didn't tell me about them in a comment at the end of this post. Tell me what other games you like and who will win. Well have a great weekend everyone! BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment