Search

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Question of the Day [0.7]

   Hello everyone, how are you all? I hope that you are liking my new layout here on the Hotline. Hope it gets your attention, and you keep it here on the Hotline. We love seeing tou visiting, leave all of the comments that you wish! I encourage you guys to leave comments! Let's talk on the Hotline!

   Are the Saints the Superbowl Champions?

Two Weeks ago I posted two polls asking you Who is your pick to go to the Superbowl, for the AFC and for the NFC. The Fans Voted the Saints in the NFC and the Steelers for the AFC. Then Last week I put up a new poll asking who would win out of those two teams. The fans have voted, and voted the Saints. My Question now is are they your final answer? One last day to get your say in on this so answer now and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment