Search

Friday, January 3, 2014

Re-Opening: Brandon Sweeney Fan Page

Greetings NFL Fans and may I say, Happy New Year! I am very excited to tell all of my supporters and fans that Pro Football Hotline is now back up and running. I missed PFH very much and excited for what 2014 will hold.

I am opening PFH to be my personal fan page where I will post important updates, news, and other things containing the National Football League. This should be a great place for little tidbits and news around the NFL.

I am also excited to announce I will be creating a podcast and a YouTube channel. Both will debut in 2014 and will be weekly. More information on this will be posted soon.

Lastly, Pro Football Hotline is now looking for inspired writers. For the ones who are ready to get their start in NFL journalism, this is your place and we are looking for you. Everyone deserves their start and PFH will supply that for you.

I would be nothing if it was not for Pro Football Hotline. I have interviewed NFL players, agents, and insiders on this very blog and I know this very page has made dreams come true. So get ready everybody, because PFH is back on the scene! I encourage you to Follow me on my new Twitter @SweeneyRant and Like my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment