Search

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 11 on the Gridiron

   Hey guy, it is time for the Gridiron Picks. I hope that you guys are all enjoying the site. Let's get started.

   Raiders @ Steelers. I think this game deserves to be talked about, because the Raiders are on top of the division. The Steelers are second in theirs. The Raiders have played outstanding this year, leading them to a 5-4 record. The Steelers have lost two out of their last three games. the Steelers have had injuries left and right. So that really makes it sound like it is a closer match up. I have heard from a few Steelers, and they said that they would just like to get that nasty taste out of their mouth. After that Steelers defense got torn apart last week, I think that they will make plays today. Offensively the Steelers need to score. I think it will be interesting to see how much the Steelers use Hines Ward after his concussion last Sunday. Ward's great catching streak ended last week, and I think that they will take it out on someone. On the other side, Jason Campbell needs to complete his passes and has to be smart. Last year we seen the Raiders upset the Steelers, this year is a new story. My Pick= Steelers

   Colts @ Patriots. Well I do need to tell you that this game is an eye opener, you already know that. This game of course is getting all of the headlines, but of course it deserves to. I like this match up. Two teams that play each other hard. If the Patriots play the way they played last Sunday Night against the Steelers, then I don't think that this could be a match up. Everybody loves when these two teams battle it out in a great showdown. These two teams are playing well this year. Manning's offense has looked somewhat slow this last couple of weeks. Manning will want to change that this week against a tough opponent like the Patriots. Brady needs to be sharp, complete his passes, and just be smart. The Patriots need to run a lot more this week I think. The Colts are missing Dallas Clark, but they are liking the new guy in there, Jacob Tamme. He has played outstanding. Has more catches in the last three weeks then anyone in the League. I think they continue this. It will be a great game. My Pick= Colts

   Giants @ Eagles. Can anyone stop Mike Vick? That is the question, and the Giants will try to see if that is possible Sunday Night. Vick is coming off, probably his best performance in his career. He tore apart the Redskins, showing that he is a good QB. Now the Eagles have a tougher challenge in the Giants defense. The Giants are really missing their Wide out Steve Smith. There is a difference when he is not in there. The Eagles look just too powerful in this mach up. I think the Eagles make a statement against the Giants. If the Giants want to win this game, the pass rushers need to get a hold of Vick, which is a huge task. I don't think they will. Vick shows who's boss Sunday Night. My Pick= Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment