Search

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PFH News Breaker

   Hello everyone, it has been a while since we have had a News Breaker, so I am sure that you are wondering what is going to be happening around the site.

  1. I feel that it is time for another chat, who's with me? We will be having one here on the Hotline, Wednesday December 1st, from 6P.M.-7P.M. Hope that you can make it, and spread the word! I love having a great chat.
  2. Pro Football Hotline has now a forum. Go and talk all the football that you want, create your own topics, talk to football fans around the world about all things football! I hope you will like this!
  3. PFH is adding something new to the site. It is called Question of the Day. Almost everyday I will leave a  question about something about Football. It can be anything that I feel like asking. A good way to get your thoughts in on a question, and to spread the word about the site, and for you to keep checking in on the site!
   Well everyone, I guess this is going to have to do it. Have any ideas for the site that might make it better? Leave a comment at the end of this post. Keep checking in and spread the word! Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment