Search

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 3 Recap

   Now that Week 3 is over, lets recap on what we seen this past weekend.

   The first game that I would like to talk about is the Cowboys vs. Texans. The Dallas Cowboys made a statement that they could not be pushed over, by a team that really had everything good going for them. I really like how the Cowboys played this game. They showed that they could pass the ball, as well as run the ball. The Cowboys showed that they wanted this game more. Winning the game 27-13, it was a nice way to win right before the bye week. As for the Texans, they need a win against the Raiders in Week 4. DeMarcus Ware having 3 sacks, and Roy Williams had 2 receiving touchdowns.

   The big Monday Night Football game was a very good game. I am sorry if you missed it. Two quarterbacks, that have been doing very well this year, played very well in this game too. Aaron Rodgers was making some nice, tight throws. Racking up 316 passing yards, 1 passing touchdown, 1 rushing touchdown, and 1 interception. He played very well as always in this close game. Cutler played very well too. With 221 passing yards, 1 passing touchdown, and 1 interception. This game goes down to the last eight seconds, as Robbie Gould booted a chip shot to win the game. Cutler has led the Bears to the best record in the N.F.C. Being the only team in the N.F.C. that is 3-0. Devin Hester having a big punt return in this game for a touchdown, that would help late in the Bears win.

   I was so close to picking the Falcons to beat the Saints this week, but I thought to myself that it isn't smart to go against the Superbowl champs. So I took the Saints, and boy was I wrong. The Falcons showed that they can beat the Superbowl champs. Watch out for this team, let me tell you. The Falcons stayed in there with a good Saints offense, and the Falcons showed that they had a better kicker. I say this because Saints kicker Garrett Hartley missed a quite easy field goal in overtime. Matt Ryan passed for 228, and had 2 passing touchdowns. A very good outing for him. Being the defending champs, everyone is trying to hit you where it hurts, and the Falcons were the first ones to do it. We will see if the Saints bounce back against the Panthers in Week 4.

   Well here are a few games that were very good this past weekend, I hope you thought they were too, but if you didn't tell me about it. Tell me which games you liked, and which ones you didn't. So that means to COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment