Search

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week 2 on the Gridiron

   There are some great games this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing a few of them. Lets take a look at some games, and I will express my opinion on what I would like to see this week.

   The first game that I want to see this week is the Steelers vs. Titans. I think that it is gonna be a close game with Dennis Dixon at Qb for the Steelers. Now if Ben is starting, then I say the Steelers have a bigger chance of winning. My pick to win this game is the Steelers. Now I know a lot of people are picking the Titans after their very good performance against the Raiders in Week 1 last week. Both teams have a very good battle ahead of them. The Steelers defense has to worry about Chris Johnson. That is the biggest task for the Steelers. If the Steelers defense can stop the run, then they have a huge shot at winning the game. The next task for Pittsburgh is to get a good game plan on offense, and execute. Consistency is a huge thing in this game for both teams. The Titans need Chris Johnson in this game. Last year only having 58 yards against the Steelers in the season opener. Vince Young has to complete his passes. So many things to look for in this game. That is why it is the first on my list. My Pick = Steelers

   Another good game that I am gonna have to watch is the Bengals vs. Ravens. Both teams could use a win this week. The Bengals of course are in a bigger need of one, but these two teams like to talk, and I am sure that you have heard there has been talking. Who else would it be then Chad Ochocinco. Chad has been talking about the Ravens defense. Well from what I seen last week, I would keep my mouth shut Chad. The Patriots had a riot against the Bengals last week. I am not saying that the Ravens looked impressive last week either, but they stayed in there playing a tough Jets defense getting the win last week. Both teams need a win so they are gonna do everything that they can do to get one. My Pick = Ravens

   How about the Lions vs. Eagles? This should be a good game. Michael Vick getting another chance to start for a team because of the Kevin Kolb concussion. Vick looked impressive last week, for what he did. Passing for over 170 yards and rushing over 100 yards as well, against the Packers. Lets see how Vick will do this game, and it could lead to a Quarterback controversy. On the other side the Lions are furious about last weeks game as well they should be. I think Bears fans will tell you that was a catch. If the Lions really want to show that they are mad, they come out and pounce on the Eagles. With Stafford hurt how will the Lions do in the passing game? Lions defense needs to focus on Vick, and that means stop him. I am from Detroit, but momma didn't raise no dummy! My Pick = Eagles

   How about a really tough pick. Colts vs.Giants. This is gonna be a good game as the Manning brothers will have a show down. This game can be a shoot out, but is the Giants offense a type of offense that can have a shoot out? I expect this game to be very close. Peyton will pass for many yards I think, but I don't know if that can make up for how bad that Colts defense looked last week against the Texans. Letting Arian Foster have over 200 rushing yards. If the Giants run the ball with Bradshaw quite a few times, it can lead to the play action, and Eli Manning could have a good game passing as well. Peyton needs to get out and score early if they want to win. Very tough game to pick. My Pick = Giants

  Okay guys that is a few things to look for in Week 2. Have a good time watching the games this weekend. Ask questions, leave comments, and tell me what games you are looking forward to seeing, and tell me all of your picks!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive site ...nice to see that you are passing the Football knowledge to others that was once passed to you ...now keep it real ... Do you really think eagles and lions is a good game? ha ha ha You can take the boy out of Detroit but you can`t take Detroit out of the boy I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. Thanks for the comment. Keep checking to see new posts to come.

    ReplyDelete